At Tenby Schools Penang, we are proud to boast a truly international and cosmopolitan campus environment, where students from 30 countries learn together in a state-of-the-art campus. We are known to be among the best value schools in the area for our strong emphasis on providing students with global perspectives and experiences in addition to fostering academic excellence.
Over the years, we have gained a solid reputation as one of the best schools on the island thanks to a dedication to excellence, a high quality learning environment and a commitment to helping our students develop their softer skills in addition to academic prowess.
Our dual-stream campus, located in the suburb of Tanjung Bungah, creates a unique learning culture that draws the best from both worlds. Whichever curriculum your child studies from, he or she will benefit from an internationally-minded approach that acts as a passport to global success.
As part of the Tenby Schools group, we draw upon a 60-year heritage of educational excellence as well as the best of evidence-based pedagogy to deliver a methodology that combines intellectual endeavour with a broad range of co-curricular activities to facilitate all-rounded character-development.
This approach has resulted in consistently outstanding results across both our schools here in Penang. We are tremendously proud of our Tenby International School students' outstanding academic performance. In Cambridge !GCSE examinations an outstanding 93% of our students in English, maths and science achieve A* - C. With many exceeding their targets at A*-A. The A Level programme at our sixth form provides opportunities for students to achieve above and beyond the Cambridge World Average pass rates with 82% of all grades at A*- C and over half are A* and A. With A Levels in their pocket our students gain places in to top universities of their choice across the world.
This is the WORST school I’ve ever seen. Below are the reasons for my rating to this PATHETIC AND LOUSY SCHOOL:
1. There is no punctuality in communicating with parents after submitting the application online.
2. Admission manager is SO SO SO RUDE.
3. After attempting so many efforts , got the appointment and asked me to communicate via messages. And for one task they are taking more than a week and after chasing them multiple times then come back again .
4. Then they sent an email with fee structure and asking the payment for the entire year and to fill form .
5. I sent an email to them saying to improve on their lousy services and correct the invoice since it should be termly fees.
6. Finally, they come back saying we can’t enrol my child for no VALID reason instead of apologising .
7. WASTED ALMOST ONE COMPLETE MONTH.
PATHETIC !!!! WORST!!!!!!!! SERVICES!!!
This school is very kind and friendly. Specially if you are first relocation settlement, I'd like to strongly recommend for you.
They have unique English development program in Penang.
They have been over 50 years experience and good curriculum.
If your child grew up cheerful and diligent person in the future, put this school.
After visiting some international schools in Penang, our family chose the school as follows. First, the educational environment is pleasant. Second, the teacher is devoted. Third, education costs are reasonable.