• Location: France, Provence
• Age of students: from 5 years old
• Educational Programs: Ecole Primaire (primary school), Collège, Lycée, IB – International Baccalaureat, IGCSE, Cambridge
• Foundation year: 2011
• Type of studying: mixed
• Accommodation: Boarding house: students live in duplex with outstanding views on the golf course. Max 2 students in the room.
• Price: From 9,900€/year (Grade 1).
The Sainte-Victoire International School is undoubtedly an internationally oriented environment. It provides education for students from primary school through to the end of secondary. Teaching is bilingual starting at primary school level. Students are grouped according to level to allow them to achieve their academic potential in both French and English.
The school, which is nestled in the heart of an international 18-hole golf course situated facing the Sainte-Victoire mountain, offers its students a healthy and peaceful school environment.
SVIS provides an innovative approach to teaching and learning, incorporating cross-disciplinary subjects as well as a range of wonderful learning opportunities that take place off campus. These include an ecology park where students can grow fruit and vegetables, an extensive range of local and International trips and an abundant offering of after school activities.
How would you rate Sainte Victoire International School (SVIS)?