About St. George's The British International School Munich
St. George's The British International School Munich community is home to 30 nationalities. As we develop further, the school community will grow, however, our diversity and the warmth of welcome to new members of the school will leave a strong impression on you. Our pupils are remarkable, they are inquisitive, engaged and support each other.
At St. George’s we believe that children should love going to school. We achieve this by fulfilling 5 simple but very important criteria:
1) Education is the development of the child as a whole - forming character, developing strengths, manners, skill and confidence, not only transferring knowledge.
2) The focus is positive, highlighting ability and talent, as opposed to focussing on limitations.
3) Learning is the product of investigation and experimentation. Through innovative teaching, we encourage independence and resilience, whilst developing a critical, questioning mind.
4) Every child deserves individual and personal attention to their academic and pastoral development. Every effort is made to ensure that each child feels safe, happy, healthy and is able to achieve.
5) Intercultural communication, mutual respect and understanding are prerequisites for successful learning. This, combined with fluency in English, is the best possible preparation for the future in a globally connected world.
How would you rate St. George's The British International School Munich?
Patrick Klinger , 01/10/2021 @ 20:28:35
Music & Arts
Our kids are there for more than two years. Just don’t know what they could do better. Managed the Corona time very well. Great teachers, kids love being there
Olga Khailo , 28/06/2021 @ 16:33:30
Music & Arts
St. George’s school Munich is a wonderful school in all aspects, a respectable and sympathetic atmosphere between teachers, students and of course parents. The entire structure of school education is built at the highest level. Of course, all this is due to the active work of the headmaster himself, Mr. Peter Dickinson and his entire school team of St. George’s. Also, the school has a surprisingly friendly atmosphere, for you, starting with the headmaster, which is very rare, and ending with any co-worker, they will always find time to help and support you in any matter. I am very glad that I chose this school for my children and my children are happy to attend the school of St. George’s.
St. George's School Munich is a great School! Our daughter is really happy with the lessons (and as non English first language pupil she gets all the attention she needs to get her at a perfect level) and we as parents are extremely thankful to all teaching staff and all other school staff for all the hard work that makes the school is as a nice, save and perfect school. We highly recommend this school as the best international school in Munich.
Our son is attending this school and we love it. Excellent teachers and staff. Special shout out to Miss Loundras who is amazing. My son loves going to school everyday and even on the weekends asks why he cannot go...lol. This is from a kid that we used to drag to school every morning and leave with much drama. Cannot say enough good things about these guys.
recently,i had been to munich for two and half month. During my stay,sometimes i accompanied my granddaughter who is a student of owl reception in ur school.I was very much impressed with the the type of care of,ur staff takes specially to the kids.I take this opportunity to thank Miss Laaundress who pays much attention to my grand daughter as well as other kids.Wish the school a grand prosperity.
Embed Reviews That You ❤️❤️ On Your Website!
Just copy the code below and add it to the webpage you want to show it.