About Colegio Internacional de Sevilla- San Francisco de Paula (CIS- SFP)
Our School is only private school in the historic centre of the city.
Our own concept of the student as a person and the approach to the future of their education that we have always defended at the School made us commit to the incorporation of the International Baccalaureate programmes at all their stages and subsequently to the Statute as an International Education Centre, which gives us the freedom to decide, design, and implement the best solutions to the different challenges that arise in these times.
Seven student-centred objectives form the backbone of the educational project at our Centre:
1. Develop an international and multicultural mindset.
2. Create new knowledge.
3. Acquire and enjoy the value of culture.
4. Assimilate digital advancement.
5. Develop independence, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
6. Acquire personal and social health skills and their projection on the world.