About Global Indian International School, Dubai (GIIS)
Why choose Global Indian International School? Having built a culture of excellence and innovation in our teaching over the years, GIIS is recognized amongst the best international schools in Dubai. The outstanding facilities and quality learning that students get at GIIS makes us a highly sought-after Indian international school. For parents and students looking for Indian schools in Dubai, GIIS is a great option. At GIIS, we focus extensively not only on academics but overall well-being of our students. We strongly believe that happiness is the key to a fruitful learning experience and our school environment promises to turn students into lifelong happy learners.
As one of the best international schools in Dubai, GIIS imparts value-based education and cultural awareness - factors that have led many of our students to become truly global citizens & highly-valued professionals. Our superior academic offerings and our commitment to growth of each student are the factors that make us the best Indian school in Dubai.
What I like about the Global Indian International school is that it has a very resourceful campus. I think in this era, that is a very important aspect. They have great facilities and good teachers too.
My 5 year old kid is always consumed in doing something productive in and out of class. Either he learns number sequencing, number counting, finding colour objects or reading different story books. Super super happy about how he is evolving and learning in such a small age. Best Montessori school!
"Thank you zain’s class teacher. You have really focused on him and his performance throughout the term. He is really fond of you and I am happy he got such a wonderful mentor like you. The constant motivation and encouragement has really pushed him and made him feel more confident. It was truly an enriching experience.
This school is all about emotional, social and academic development. They make each activity so much fun and enjoyable, that students do not miss out on it and also they gain something from it. A student centric atmosphere totally! Keep up the good work.
I secured admission for my both the kids in GIIS by expecting that it will be a good school.
Just after one term only I decided to remove my kids from this school reason because.
1. It's not an institute but a business center where we treat parents as a customer. Somehow managed with them to streamline on their verbal commitment with actual amount paid. Their accounts is very poorly managed .
2. In three months most of teachers including principal changed... you may realize the stability of the school.
3. While admission they talks very sweet, ground reality exactly found was to be an opposite direction.
4. Teachers least bother whether children's are understanding or not, they just want to move on with syllabus.
5. Took 2 months to get uniform and books that too after dozen of followups.
6. Zero activities, Zero focus on child personality, sports development from school.
7. Highly unhygienic campus, mainly washrooms stinks and campus is having Zero facilties.
8. Neither principal nor teacher will bother to respond on your complaint.
9. A lot more to write, it was actually a nightmare even taking kids out from this school. To me rather giving any rating, KHDA should banned such schools where kids are kept at high risk both from personal development as well as security point of view.
Embed Reviews That You ❤️❤️ On Your Website!
Just copy the code below and add it to the webpage you want to show it.