About Cambridge International School, Tashkent Campus (CIS Tashkent)
Within the campus grounds, there are a kindergarten and a school, designed for 200 and 500 students respectively. The campus welcomes new students aged 2 to 18 throughout the entire calendar year.
CIS Tashkent is:
•World-class Cambridge education based on the curriculum of the University of Cambridge (UK) for children aged 2 to 18 years.
• Opportunity to obtain 2 secondary education diplomas: Cambridge IGCSE, AS&A-level, as well as the State certificate of Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
• Highly qualified certified teaching staff from Europe, UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa, the USA.
• Global Perspectives development program from Cambridge University, focused on cultivating "future skills" (critical thinking, analytical abilities, project-based activities, etc.).
•Values-based development programme that teaches children universal human values throughout the educational process
• Provision of Apple iPad/MacBook for project work.
• 4-meal daily catering.
• Wide range of clubs and sections within the school.
• Guidance for admission to international universities (assistance with selection, documentation, and application submission).
- Each class has an interactive smart board with internet access;
- Ergonomic and hypoallergenic furniture from Europe from the VS brand;
- Spacious assembly hall for 300+ people with professional lighting and music equipment, a large projector;
- Large sports hall with professional shockproof coating;
- Innovative Science laboratory equipment, imported from Germany from the Hohenloher brand;
- ICT class with a set of Apple iMac equipment;
- Own climbing wall with three levels of difficulty;
- Spacious room for art and design works;
- Football field with artificial turf and work-out zone;
- Table tennis area;
- Each floor is equipped with two relaxation zones for students;
- Cafeteria for school staff;
- Own ventilation system;
- Protected area with round-the-clock video surveillance;
- Food for cooking is bought every day and is always fresh;
- The motivational House System is integrated into the educational process;
Read More on School Website...
CIS Tashkent, a registered Cambridge International School, is accredited by CAIE and Pearson Edexcel. The new premium campus serves 700 students, offering Cambridge IGCSE, AS & A Level, and Uzbek State diplomas.