Valby International Preschool is part of the Tinytots International Daycare and Preschool Group. Our vision is to provide a secure, adoring, charming, exciting, respectful and fostering environment for each child in which they get the fullest opportunity to grow and develop.
We work all the time to develop the feeling like a home away from home for the children. We want to develop Valby International Preschool to a place where parents can feel confident that their children are receiving the very best care and education.
My son is attending Tinytots (Valby International preschool) from July 2017, All the staff members are supportive and friendly. He has great time there, never say no to school. Various activities to groom fine motor skills, also nice meal. Daily email communication regarding the activities and photos, we love it.
My son use to be shy initially, we seen him on the stage, performed his role well during Christmas play, we thank all the staffs.Regular feedback and focus brings the difference, we see consistent growth throughout the year.
One of the best pre-schools in Copenhagen for international families to find a conducive and nurturing base for their kids. We moved to Copenhagen from London when our son was 3. He has been in Tiny Tots for around 2 years now and we are extremely happy with the attention and work that was done with our son by the school teachers. We could perceive significant improvements in his level of communication, curiosity and social behaviour in general. Each member of the staff from administration to teachers in the class come across as extremely knowledgeable and empathetic genuinely interested in well being of the kids. At the same time they are big proponents of developing kids as independent individuals and do not shy away in guiding and providing feedback to parents along the same lines. I found their course curriculum very logically laid out fostering collaboration and fun learning amongst the children. They also arrange regular outdoor trips to local museums and parks ensuring god overall exposure for kids. The school also arranges ample opportunities for parents to participate and intermingle with regular parent teacher meetings, one on one reports, parties and gatherings, kids performance & shows etc. Overall, very happy with the effort and would strongly recommend this pre-school to parents looking for genuinely caring, easy going and fun filled learning environment
My son joined when he was 3 years old. He stayed until school age (year he turns 6). We are very satisfied with Tiny Tots, and the main reasons are:
1. Easy to talk to teachers and staff- everybody is very caring and as i learned in USA, it takes a whole village to raise a kid. Tiny tots is part of my village. Feels like an extended family.
2. The methodology used enforces discipline, compliance and routines, which comes along very well with my own values and way of living.
3. Even though it's a pre-k institution, the kids learn there. My son now knows phonics, letters and numbers, which is expected for his age. He writes his name, holds the pencil correctly, colors inside the lines and is ready to join big boy school.
4. It's very easy access for me, close to my job and where i used to live.
Somethings to keep in mind:
- it's a very small school, at the same time that it's very cozy, it has limited space. There is a playground, which my son loves, but i wish they went out more often- to explore other places nearby and get some fresh air and new places.
- it's a vegetarian school. I am super glad that they provide food, so i don't mind that there is no meat. But that's the policy.
In general very satisfied with the achievements my son got and the support i always had from all the staff.
My daughter attended Tinytots from Dec 2016 to May 2019. There was no single day she would not want to go to school. We have seen lot of improvement not only in her academic skills but also social skills. Her communication skills have also improved and she has developed a lot as a person and as an individual.
Teachers and school staff put enormous efforts to make the days full of various activities, mix of learning and fun.
Other activities like Yoga, theatre, cooking, music, art helps children develop their skills and interests. Daily parent post are helpful to understand what children’s learned.
School management is helpful and always ready to address parents concerns. School also provided very good guidance and support for getting admission to international school.
A big THANK YOU to Tinytots!!!
Embed Reviews That You ❤️❤️ On Your Website!
Just copy the code below and add it to the webpage you want to show it.