At Tandem International Multilingual School, we believe that a high-quality education is achieved by enhancing learning through a discovery process that guides all children to gain new perspectives and develop a holistic approach to different topics.
We support every child in reaching their highest potential and developing their learning strategies in order to prepare them for their next educational step - be it for a Swiss Gymnasium or another upper level Swiss or international school.
Our educational programme benefits from the latest local and international research and incorporates the following aspects:
- the curriculum of the canton of Zurich with enhancements from UK and other international curricula.
- Enquiry-based learning - based on the Primary Years Programme of the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- multilingual teaching in German, English and French
- translanguaging in German and English
- recognised assessments - UK SATs, DELF Prim, cantonal tests and Swiss Gymnasium entrance exams
We are a dynamic school, offering high quality multilingual education in a warm and child-friendly environment where both local Swiss and international families are welcome.