London Academy Casablanca has been established since 2017 and is a ‘through School’, from Nursery and Primary to Secondary and International Foundation School. This growth has at its core a spirit of ‘Continuous Improvement’, a quest for Excellence in all that we do. London Academy is a place in which each student is at the heart of all we do.
From our our mission statement, as stated below you get an idea of how we indeed are ‘’the future’
To empower children with 21st century skills.
- To provide a happy, safe, and caring environment in which all individuals feel connected and respected thus empowering them to reach their fullest potential.
- To promote learning through project-based learning and technology-based tools.
- To deliver an exciting and vibrant curriculum while having serious fun.
- To enrich the curriculum with extra-curricular activities and physical learning environments.
- To encourage each child to develop high self-esteem and, in doing so, learn to respect others.
- To be partners with parents and families to share the responsibility for developing their children educationally, morally, spiritually, and socially.
Over the years as the School has grown in size and structures, it is clear that those who have passed through our doors have gone onto to excel throughout the World. They have all one thing in common, they are a ‘Londoner’, what does that mean? It means at the heart of all they do is that they are a ‘Critical Thinker’, ‘Creative’, ‘Communicate’ with others, ‘Collaborate’ and work as part of a team and also see themselves as Global ‘Citizens’ able to adapt to any ‘culture’ and able to ‘Connect’ all learning with a desire to achieve ‘Academic Excellence’, be of ‘Good Moral Character’ and display ‘Self Confidence’. This is at the heart of all that we do at London Academy. We desire that our students to have a 21st Century Learning Experience, so that they will create the 21st Century jobs in the future. We desire ‘Londoners’ to be productive citizens responsible for their futures.
The curriculum that we offer is a blend of both British and American. Our students are prepared for International examinations and have achieved excellent results, indeed well above the global average.
The British Curriculum was not followed, teachers left after two months because they weren't being paid and Arabic and French is not taught to beginners. The uniform would change almost every year so everyone has to buy it all over again. Do not send your kids here!
Britich , 24/05/2022 @ 18:37:42
Music & Arts
They have no idea how to run a school, they are giving a bad image to the British education. They provide false promises,